Podcasting pearls ✨
Podcasts are going through a boom. Independent, professionals, tech, marketing, sales, radios, everybody’s rushing on this format and it’s getting hard to get signal through the noise.
At some point I realized I wanted to have my podcasts notes close to the content.
It did not find this in any app, so I started with my personal site.
I wish one day we’ll have “underline” and “surround” features in podcast apps.
In the meantime, I’ll stick to this website.
You can find podcast articles titled “Podcasting Pearls #…”, it’s a reference to Programming Pearls.
There is a mix of engineering, economics, psychology, but you should mostly expect data engineering.
Good listening !
List of podcasting pearls:
- Podcasting Pearl #7: On Lisp and Clojure
- Podcasting Pearl #6: A Conversation with Ronny Kohavi.
- Podcasting Pearl #5: Humor Us.
- Podcasting Pearl #4: Scale your analytics on the Clickhouse Data Warehouse.
- Podcasting Pearl #3: The curse of the Black Lotus.
- Podcasting Pearl #2: Turn big unknowns into focused projects.
- Podcasting Pearl #1: Feature requests aren't demand.